Due to ongoing problems with School Trends, we have found another local supplier Cupine Embroidery. Uniform is available to order from their website:
Mrs Ethelstons Order FormBook bags for KS1 & KS2, PE bags for KS1 & KS2, and rucksacks for KS2 can be purchased through Parentpay and collected from the school office the same day.
Uniform can still be purchased through school trends, however we are not recommending this due to long delivery times and missing orders www.schooltrends.co.uk. Enter 'Mrs Ethelston's' and choose the items you would like.
General Wear for all children:
- Plain black shoes (no trainers, boots or high heels)
- Grey socks or white ankle or knee length socks
- Long or short (knee length) grey trousers or shorts
- Grey or navy skirt or pinafore
- Blue checked summer dress
- Royal blue polo shirt with school logo
- Royal blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo
- Plain coat or jacket (preferably waterproof)
- White T-Shirt, plain or with logo
- Navy blue shorts
- Track suit top and joggers (blue/black/grey)
- Plimsolls (for Reception and Year 1 only)
Parents are asked to mark all items clearly with your child’s name. Please ensure jewellery is not worn to school, with the exception of ear studs and watches.
In order to maintain our high standards, a reminder letter is sent home to parents if items of uniform are missing or incorrect.